So, you've been cordially invited to a couple of days at Jackson's "garyglitterstylecult neverland" ranch. The days are spent enjoying the many amusements and installations that Jackson has, gracioulsy, installed at the ranch. BUT as the day light grows dim, matters turn to the bedroom. You've been given white wine and been made to watch porn. Hands start wondering and fiddling looks imminent.What sort of out of court settlement will you be thinking of as you bring him off?
Personally, I'll do nearly anything for $20Million, this obvioulsy excludes "dirty games". I would be willing to do a deal on a handjob for $8Million as long as I can wear medical examination gloves.

4 comments:
I would try and cut a deal on royalties for anything he produced.
For $35Million I would let him live in my anus for 10 months.
Apparently it's easier to learn the "moonwalk" with his peter pan of pop penis in your hand....that’s what he told me anyway
Apparently it's easier to learn the "moonwalk" with his peter pan of pop penis in your hand....that’s what he told me anyway
i'd personally bring him off for free just to see the look in his little eyes as him cums into my prized collection of elephant john records and tapes. i would of course expect a gobble off bubbles (if he's still alive) and a shot on blanket too.
Post a Comment