Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"North Korea can kiss my hairy, blackish balls" says Colin 'Cosy' Powell.


Former US secretary of State, Colin 'Cosy' Powell, took the time today to really rant on aimlessly about North Korea's recent strategic missile tests. Appearing with Colin, on this occasion, was his new personal assistant, 'Mr Frankie', the parrot.

Here is the statement:

" Jesus christ almighty, if it's not one thing its a fucking other! Stop that Mr Frankie! Now, first off, personally, I hate Tina Turner, I know, I know- I've always pretended to like her but she just really fucking pisses me off. Ike , on the other hand, I got on with famously, there goes a true gentleman. I'M GETTING VERY ANGRY MR FRANKIE! He's a naughty parrot, truth is, he's so large I can't raise my hand to him, strong bastards parrots. Always playing the wise cunt too and they shit EVERYWHERE. Anyway, yeah Mr Frankie has got it into his thick head that I slept with his missus. I DIDNT Mr Frankie, I swear I didnt, your my best friend Mr Frankie, I just wouldn't do it - she's a parrot for fuck's sake. Oh yeah, the North Korean's? Fucking gypsy, communists, testing their missile's and everything, threat to the states? Fuck em, they can kiss my hairy, blackish balls. And while we're on the subject... ARG!OK, OK MR FRANKIE!! I DID IT, LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M SORRY, NO, NOT THE FACE!"

We, as usual, invite all our readers to let us know what you think about the North Korean's testing their missiles.

Do you think they have every right to do so? Or do you believe that their actions could jeopardise peace in the far east?

Have YOUR say.

2 comments:

the dirty hoof said...

We all know Mr Frankie is the brains in the duo.... And the last time i was in the USA (pissing on the Alamo, Shitting on George Washington's false teeth, etc, etc) I saw several almost black, feathery orphans begging on the street for tuppence - hapenny for a mouldy crust of bread...so i defo think Colin got more than "tops" of Mrs Frankie.....The dirty guffer...

Anonymous said...

i knew a parrot called mr frankie once and his wife was a fucking corker. so i dont think colin "cozy" should be judged too much, after all it must be tough being not quite as important and much less black than condencealisa rice, who is a woman after all!